Jennifer :::: Senior Portraits :::: University of California Irvine

This is my beautiful friend Jennifer. I've known her forever she is basically my little sister. She like Jane, often was my go-to model for photography classes when I was in college. :) She graduated a few weeks ago from UC Irvine with a Bachelor of Arts in Drama, specifically studying Lighting Design and believe me when I say, she is one of the best! She has always had a passion for theater which started out as an actor on stage and ended up being the master behind the scenes with interests in costume and set design ending up on lighting design. She is planning to take a year off of school to work and then apply to graduate school. I am so very proud of her and all she has accomplished in her 4 years in college. We took pictures around UCI's beautiful campus and in a few areas where Jen spent a great deal of time.

Click any of the photos to launch a full size viewer.
Enjoy!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Mini Sessions - 2023

Gordon + Hank :: 4/8/23 :: Wedding in Pioneer Town

Melissa & Peter :: 11-11-17 :: Wedding in Irvine