Kathryn & Tracy :::: Engagement Session at Disneyland


We love Kathryn and Tracy! I've been friends with Kathryn since college. When she first told me (very excitedly) about this guy she started seeing over a year ago, I knew he was going to be the one. After dating for five or six months, Tracy contacted me and asked for some advice on what kind of ring to get for Kathryn since I know her taste :). After corresponding for a few months, he picked out the perfect ring and I was SO excited when I got his message saying he got it! A few months after that, in May of this year Kathryn and Tracy came down to Disneyland (they live in NorCal) for a vacation and Tracy proposed over a romantic dinner. These two came to visit again this past weekend and we spent a lot of time hanging out with them, talking about the wedding and taking engagement photos in Disneyland! Their wedding will have a victorian and 1940's vintage vibe so these two dressed for the occasion. We are SO honored to be a part of their special day by designing their invitation suite and photographing their big day.

Click any image to launch a larger viewing window.
Enjoy!





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Mini Sessions - 2023

Gordon + Hank :: 4/8/23 :: Wedding in Pioneer Town

Melissa & Peter :: 11-11-17 :: Wedding in Irvine