Laura :::: Senior Portraits :::: Fullerton Arboretum

This is my beautiful friend, Laura. She was actually first my sister's friend since they are the same age, but my sister has good choice in friends and many of her friends have become my close friends as well. :) She is graduating from Biola University (my alma mater!) with a degree in History. She is planning on continuing with school and getting her Phd. She is really hoping to eventually teach and/or become a professor and I think she would make a marvelous teacher. She is lovely and we had a lovely time together.


Click any of the photos to launch a full size viewer.
Enjoy!











This bench is a special place for Laura. She spent lots of time here meditating and studying.It is a beautiful secluded area that smells like the mountains and has a soft trickling brooke nearby. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Mini Sessions - 2023

Gordon + Hank :: 4/8/23 :: Wedding in Pioneer Town

Melissa & Peter :: 11-11-17 :: Wedding in Irvine