Jane :::: Senior Portraits :::: Chapman University

This is my beautiful friend Jane. I've known her since she was in second grade and she was in my sister's class at school, and we've been good friends since she was in junior high. She often was my go-to model for photography classes when I was in college. :) We've shared so much of life together, both the highs and the lows, and I am exceptionally proud of her and all she has accomplished. She graduated from Chapman University a couple of weeks ago with her bachelor's degree in Art History and in August, she is leaving the US to pursue a master's degree in Dress and Textile History at St. Andrews in Scotland! We took her pictures on Chapman's beautiful campus where she has four years of memories. It was such a joy to spend some time with her taking pictures!

Click any of the photos to launch a full size viewer.
Enjoy!

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Mini Sessions - 2023

Gordon + Hank :: 4/8/23 :: Wedding in Pioneer Town

Melissa & Peter :: 11-11-17 :: Wedding in Irvine