Kathleen & David :::: Anniversary Session ::: Year One


Kathleen and David are a marvelously wonderful couple. I've known Kathleen since I was in junior high, I used to give her private art lessons :) Last year, I designed Kathleen and David's wedding invitation suite and last year they also won an anniversary shoot from me for their first anniversary! We ended up shooting on two different days and two different locations: the Jones Victorian Estate where they got married, and the beautiful Carbon Canyon Regional Park. We had such a great time together laughing and talking, catching up with Kathleen and getting to know David. We thoroughly enjoyed the adventure that was their shoot(s)!

Click on any image to launch a larger viewing window.
Enjoy!









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Mini Sessions - 2023

Gordon + Hank :: 4/8/23 :: Wedding in Pioneer Town

Melissa & Peter :: 11-11-17 :: Wedding in Irvine