Micro Wedding Giveaway!
We are so excited to be giving away this micro wedding and to work alongside an incredible and diverse team of vendors!
What you win:
What you win:
A micro wedding with 15 guests at Naked Eye Studio in Los Angeles!
- Venue: Naked Eye Studio is providing the venue for up to 3 hours (based on availability). Our private campus in Los Angeles consists of an Art Deco theater built in 1948, an attached parking lot (that can also be used as additional event space), and a courtyard garden. The winning couple will have full reign of the entire property and use of textured spaces surrounding the campus (vintage brick walls, light pink wall, industrial & garden spaces). The winning couple is also allowed one walk-through appointment prior to their micro wedding (based on availability). This is meant to allow for a meet-up with vendors to confirm design ideas and layout for the event. The venue is also providing one hour of set up and one hour of tear down in addition to the 3 event hours.
- Rentals: Lounge Appeal will be providing chairs for the event!
- Photographer: Peterson Design & Photography is providing 3 hours of photography with two photographers, 250-400 high resolution images delivered via online gallery with unlimited printing/personal use rights.
- Videography: The Siren & Co. is providing 3 hours of videography with 2 videographers and a 2 minute video edit sent via link.
- Planning, Design & Decor: True Splendor Events is providing design and decor of the ceremony space to include an arch beautifully decorated with fresh florals and botanicals. The client will also receive one of True Splendor Events' 2-D renderings of the ceremony space to visually share the design. Additionally, one day of coordinator supplying up to 4 hours of service to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Flowers: Flowers by Lady Buggs is providing personal florals for the couple in the colors of your choice.
- Officiant: Cindy Arenas from Ink & Rose Events will work closely with the couple to create and perform the perfect ceremony for their wedding. A sample ceremony script will be sent to the couple to review and can be customized. The marriage license must be provided on the wedding day by couple. Cindy will sign the license after the ceremony is performed and should be mailed out by the couple. A printed copy of the ceremony will be given to the couple in a binder folder for keepsake.
- Hair and Makeup: Makeup by Yesenia Torres is providing a full bridal glam experience including custom individual lashes and a flawless airbrush foundation finish.
- Cake: Nicole Bakes Cakes is providing a petite cutting cake for the couple to enjoy! You can choose between three flavors: chocolate salted caramel, vanilla strawberry or red velvet Oreo.
- Calligraphy: Calligraphy by Michelle Tieu is providing custom vow books, welcome signage and a custom "we eloped" or "just married" sign for photos.
All you need to provide is your license, witnesses and attire!
How to enter:
1. Follow all the vendors participating in the giveaway on Instagram!
- Naked Eye Studio
- Peterson Design & Photography
- The Siren & Co.
- True Splendor Events
- Flowers by Lady Buggs
- Cindy Arenas
- Makeup by Yesenia Torres
- Nicole Bakes Cakes
- Calligraphy by Michelle Tieu
- Lounge Appeal
- The Micro Wedding Giveaway must take place 7/19/2020-8/31/2020 and is subject to the vendors' availability.
- This Micro Wedding will comply with all state and local government mandates.
- You agree to invite 15 or less guests. No exceptions.
- Even though each vendor is donating their services, you must sign contracts with each vendor (for model/liablitly releases).
- You agree to provide and pay for for your marriage license- the officiant is just waiving her personal fee.
- If chosen, the planner, florist and baker will create/curate florals, decor and cake based on your one sentence in the entry form. If you are chosen, basic inspiration photos are welcome, but you agree to trust our vision!
- This prize cannot be combined with any other offer or discount or applied to any previously booked services with any of the vendors participating.
- You must be in the US and 18 years or older to enter.
Contest closes 6/26/20 and the winners will be announced 6/29/20.